Testing For Asbestos Is Quick And Easy, Performed By Our Qualified Analysts
if you are looking for a trustworthy service provider for identifying asbestos in your property, contact Asbestos Watch Hobart. Our Asbestos Testing Hobart Team consists of licensed experts that will help you identify asbestos materials – quickly and safely.
You can also get the following benefits if you work with us:
- High-quality services: We will ensure high-quality services for asbestos testing.
- Free quotation: By filling in our quote form or calling us directly, you can easily get asbestos testing services at competitive prices. We will provide a free quote to help you decide.
- Peace of mind: Our team of experts will provide you peace of mind.
The Importance Of Asbestos Testing For You
Thinking about asbestos testing your property?
Why is there such a need for the Asbestos Testing Hobart Team?
- Asbestos installation, reuse, storage, import and supply of any asbestos-containing materials are banned in Australia since 2003. If you have such materials at your premises, you could be at risk if the material is weathered or broken. Likewise, if the material is in the commercial property the law says you will need an asbestos register. Did you know there are different types of asbestos? A variety of asbestos could be used in your house if it was build in or before the 80s.
- Initially, this asbestos material was treated as just a natural mineral compound, which was later on used in various construction works, due to its highly effective insulation properties. In the later years, friable asbestos was used as a versatile material for mixing in various roofing and fencing products due to its fibrous silicate qualities, and it being a very cheap product, greatly reducing the costs associated with building.
- Our team are trained in the identification of asbestos presence in any type of building, residential or commercial.
The safety of everyone around you is the reason to hire our team of experts, as asbestos is now classified as a high-risk material. This makes it important to ensure its proper removal and disposal, which can be done only by a licensed contractor. Using a professional will reduce the risk of contamination across your entire premises, as asbestos fibres can become airborne.
Who Can Conduct Asbestos Testing?
If you are buying, selling or renovating your house in Hobart or in any other part of Australia then it is important to hire a licensed professional contractor to assess any asbestos at your premises. They are trained to inspect and test your property thoroughly to not only identify asbestos but check the integrity of the product and its possible need for removal.
Moreover, the disposal of removed asbestos can also be done by licensed contractors only at the waste facilities that are EPA approved.
Our team of specialists are provided certification only after their proper training by authorised institutions. This is the training and certification you can rely on to ensure a safe clean job, at the right price.
If you know that your property contains those life-threatening materials, don’t panic. Contact Asbestos Removal Hobart to save the life of your family. Always be smart and be safe.
The Process of Asbestos Testing
When you call out the team, you can expect a similar process to the below:
- Our team will visit your workplace or property and obtain samples of any asbestos-suspect materials.
- Collect the samples carefully by following the standard procedure for sample collection.
- Place the suspect material in a double sealed plastic bag.
- Paint, tape, glue or encapsulate the site of collection to avoid airborne asbestos fibres.
- Deliver the samples to a NATA approved laboratory to be analysed if required.
- Testing samples via a NATA accredited lab and or XRF Laser spectrometry
Asbestos Sample Testing
If you already have extracted a sample for testing, you can post it to us. Sample testing cost starts from $57 (including GST) per sample. If you have multiple samples, call us for the best price.
For your safety, please download and follow the guidelines below to collect the asbestos sample.
Let’s Discuss Your Needs
Wait no longer! If you suspect the presence of asbestos in your property, contact Asbestos Watch Hobart today.